Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the March COTM Contest! This months theme is (thanks to Tisena)...

“Perfect Perch”

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of your Cockatiel sitting on their favorite perching spot, whether it is on you, a curtain rod, etc, etc. I will not accept entries that do not go with the theme, so make sure your entry is to do with the theme, and if you aren't sure, then just ask. :)

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until March 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The breeder's daughter would walk around with Newton on her head all day before he was weaned. I try to discourage it, but sometimes he manages to scramble up there too quickly for me to react. I think he likes that perch all the more since I don't allow him to hang out there often.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bio

·
Registered
236 Posts
Goose's perfect perch!!! I made this for her so she could play while I work. She preens and chews up the sticks for hours! In between being busy she flys to me for kisses and scritches it a nice little set up.

(FYI she does not climb down to that vine nor has she ever tried. It's there only to make my house look a little less bird and little more me. So no one get worried! She is always supervised! Haha)

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
late morning nap

Dexter's favorite perch is on my husband's shoulder or chest while he's in his recliner. The proof would be on the day's shirt.
Since he wont permit me to post a photo of that here's Dexter on his second favorite perch.
What could be better than a late morning nap in the sun.

http://talkparrotlets.com/picture.php?albumid=1050&pictureid=7721

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Blizz and Sam's favourite perches...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Heeeeeere's Corona! Her favorite perch is in the shower, and showering is a nearly daily requirement in her mind.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.