Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the March COTM Contest! The theme for this month is (thanks to Peetenomax)..

“Healthy Eating”

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of your Cockatiel/Cockatiels eating a healthy food/or healthy foods, can be a mash, veggies, sprouts, etc, as long as it healthy related.

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until March 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quinn

·
Registered
518 Posts
Here's the birdies digging in to their breakfast! :D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Here's mine :) they love their corn and Kale.
sorry it's blurred, they move to much, I hate how my new phone makes the pictures kind of long and skinny.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Adorable photos! You all have gorgeous tiels!

Can I ask for those with more than two - do they get jealous of each other? Do they compete for attention? BlueblueSky you have so many - how do you train each one of them?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Adorable photos! You all have gorgeous tiels!

Can I ask for those with more than two - do they get jealous of each other? Do they compete for attention? BlueblueSky you have so many - how do you train each one of them?
Mine are mostly aviary tiels except for a few that are inside so I'd say the aviary ones are more semi tame, they wont let me handle them but it has taken a lot of time and millet :p to get them to where they will fly on me when I go in the aviary and perch on the food dishes when I'm holding them. I'm at the point where I can have 8 of them all fly on a dish I'm holding and start eating but as soon as the 9th comes they all fly of, doesn't sound like much but it's always progress :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.