Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, i have 2 cockatiels they both are 4 -5 months old, i have them for almost 4 weeks.
At the beginning they got along but now the male is bullying the female, doesn't let her eat properly, pushes her away and when they have to go to sleep they bite eachother s beak. But there is no injury or anything serious.

Should I separate them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you are right, its 27.5 inches in height and 23.5 inches width and length.
I just ordered a bigger cage, do you think 30 inches length and width, and 39 in height is enough?

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you are going to house two birds you want to get as big of a cage as you can in my opinion. I think 30 inches should be fine this is the cage I have my two cockatiels in and it works great. they have plenty of space to get away from each other if they want to and can fly from onside to the other. Are you also offering them time out of the cage?
Property Building White Light Product

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not for now because they not tamed yet, i mean they eat from my hand but still not completely used to me and my hands, and i don't want to chase them to put them back in the cage. I have them for almost 4 weeks. But as soon as i tame them, i will let them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts