·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOST BIRD
Reply to: [email protected] craigslist. org
[email protected] com [suzie71 (AT) aol.com]
Date: 2008-May-01, 4:44PM

Lost Bird – April 12, 2008 in Lancaster on South West End Yellow Lutino Cockatiel named Sammie. Her head and crest are a brighter yellow than the rest of her body. Her belly and back are a dirty white. She has bright orange cheeks and fairly large feet that are pigeon-toed. She was a handfed baby and is very gentle and likes Cheerios and water. If you think you have seen my bird, have any information about my bird, or if you were lucky enough to capture my bird please call 717-203-7473 or 717-666-5925. Reward offered for her safe return.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial

xposted Craig's List
============ ==

bird

Owner: Elly, Lancaster, PA
[email protected] com [suzie71 (AT) aol.com]

Name: Sammy

Lost Bird April 12, 2008 in Lancaster on South West End Yellow Lutino Cockatiel named Sammy. Her head and crest are a brighter yellow than the rest of her body. Her belly and back are a dirty white. She has bright orange cheeks and fairly large feet that are pigeon-toed. She was a handfed baby and is very gentle and likes Cheerios and water. If you think you have seen my bird, have any information about my bird, or if you were lucky enough to capture my bird please call 717-203-7473 or 717-666-5925. Reward offered for her safe return.

xpost from petfinder.com, Id: 1609310
Date of posting May 1st, 2008

1 - 1 of 1 Posts