Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I swore I wasn't going to get another one but then we went to help the breeder clip wings and look what we came home with....

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Oh, what a cutie, congrats! How exciting. Have you thought of any names? :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nope names aren't my strong point:blink: She/He is still a baby the breeder said she/he was almost 12 weeks I have never owned a baby teil before she/he is so lovable and affectionate and I have already gotten her or him trained so that all I have to say is good girl and I get a head bob:tiel6::love: I so have fallen for this little baby... seriously I have issues:blink:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
:lol: It's way too hard to stop at just one! S/he's really beautiful. I'm sure a name will come to you as her personality shows more and more. :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
:)can anyone give me the name and address for the DNA place its kinda killing me not knowing what the sex is.. Not that it matters but I am like that I can't not know what I am getting for Christmas :pso you can about imagine how much paitents I do have...:love: either way I love her or him very much I just really really like knowing!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
oh WOW! Congrats...you're officially addicted..lol. Looks like a very pretty birdie..I want to guess male..don't know why..lol..here is a place that's great and its only about $20 -they send you the kit, you send it back and see the results online. You also get a certificate. http://www.avianbiotech.com/Index.htm

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
The Breeder might be able to do it for you as well. I don't think I could pluck Spike. But you have to get a sample somehow ;)

·
Registered
613 Posts
What a cute tiel!

hmm...for names...

Latte, Cinnamon, Cinnamonroll/Cinnamonbun, Spice, Baby, Nutmeg, Fudge, Coffee, Toffee, Coffee Bean, Hershey, Coco (or Koko), Mocha, Java, JavaBean, Javi, Cookie..

going by the colour of it lol ;)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
seriously I have issues:blink:
Now you can join the rest of us that have issues :p It always starts with just one and then you end up like me with 4 of them.

S/He is gorgeous I can see why you couldn't resist, doing the dna is not as bad as some would think I did it for 3 of mine I cut the toenail to get a drop of blood as long as you don't cut to much you just need to cut a little and squeeze gently to get a drop of blood it didn't phase any of mine when I did it ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts