855 JALNA BLVD.
LONDON, ONTARIO

OPEN ON SUNDAY 12 OCT
TO THE PUBLIC
10AM to 3PM

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I would actually die to go to a bird show...they don't have them here.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this will be my very first one for me and i,m going to join the club as well they do have 100 plus members

·
Registered
73 Posts
You'll have to take lots of pictures and let us know how it goes!!! We have some bird fairs in BC, but nothing where I am at. The closest one is 4 hours away, which means a birdie sitter!

·
Registered
711 Posts
i'll probably be there for a while too....we're doing dinner at my dads but i'm sure i can spare a few hours
Mikey

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I go to the bird shows twice a year about 45 minutes away and I have came home with birds the last 2 shows I have last show was in august and I came home with one male/female whiteface lutino cockatiel that I got thru a trade for one of my baby tiels and I got a baby parrotlet that I handfed, the show before that was in april and I came home with Ivory my rare blue eyed albino cockatiel!! So good luck not coming home with any!! Melissa & The Flock

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
ive told mikey he is trouble if he comes home with any but he knows he wont be......im just compiling a list.....i get equal amounts of birds when i get there :p

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Then you should encourage him to go ahead and get a few.

·
Registered
711 Posts
the bird show wasn't that great...mostly finches and stuff a few tiels but i think the coolest thing i saw was blue rosella's i did make a connection with a guy that offered me breeding pairs of his tiel stock for 60 a pair so of course i took his card lol
Mikey

1 - 20 of 29 Posts