Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocko and Loki are visiting my little sisters school the kids cant wait to see them.Rocko will be wearing his harness and Loki is going in the carrier and I will let him out when I get to the school.Rocko is very good with children and well people but I have to make sure they are gentle all the kids are aged 9-10 so they will know they have to be gentle.Loki dosent like being touched on the head to get scratches or anything so hes hands off lol but maybe he will grow to like scratches but maybe not.Ill post pics of them before going.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rocko and Loki just got their baths so they will look nice going out later.I hope they dry fast we are leaving in half and hour.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Good luck, I hope the visit goes well! :) Please take some photos! :D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything went well and guess what Loki was letting all the kids touch him lol even me and Rocko got lots of attention lol I forgot to take pictures there :( I was busy with the birds lol.But I did get pictures of them later Relaxing in the hot sun it was a lovely day out yesterday and it looks like its gonna be another hot day today.Not the best picture of Loki he kept turning around lol.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Glad their visit went well!

·
Registered
10 Posts
They look like they are very loved

1 - 8 of 8 Posts