Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Today i went in woke the bird's up to start their day. I noticed Lilo was acting a little weird? She keeps acting like shes swallowing, Odd? So i picked her up and shes just so nervous. So i looked at her bottom and its all yellow and messy looking. My house temp is set to 71 Degrees all the time. Is this too cold maybe?
Ok, im panicking honestly. Because i read that when you see symptoms it could be to late.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jason.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I agree. I think you should contact your vet. I think the temperature of your house is fine but if her droppings aren't normal, a vet trip is a good idea.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I would get her to a vet as soon as you can.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im panicking, i have no idea where to go. The lady i used to get all my bird information/resourses isnt
Returning my phone calls. Any sites for a good vet?
#unprepared bird owner D:

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
If it will stress Lilo out to be separated from the other birds, then no. Most likely whatever she has is something they've all already been exposed to.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
What part of michigan are you in? Try googling 'avian vets in ________, Michigan'

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If it will stress Lilo out to be separated from the other birds, then no. Most likely whatever she has is something they've all already been exposed to.
I left Stitch cause she wont have it any other way. But she is the only one with the
Messy bottom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts