Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
:rofl: .... Hey Dooby how's it going!!! Can you speak up a bit I have you on speaker phone

And no thats not my webkinz mouse pad...lol it was my daughters room

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
:rofl: .... Hey Dooby how's it going!!! Can you speak up a bit I have you on speaker phone

And no thats not my webkinz mouse pad...lol it was my daughters room

Hehe i have 2 webkinz mouse pads One for the living room computer and one for the kitchen computer . technically they are my kids but I needed a mouse pad for both computers, the store i was at was having a huge sale on webkinz stuff Buy one get one free , so we got them each one :D

I eventually bought my OWN webkinz because I got addicted to thier game lol

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
:rofl: Look at those boys on the phone!! I thought chatting to friends on the phone all day was a girl thing to do. :lol: ;)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!!! I love it Laura!!! Bea, don't you believe it, when Darryl gets on the phone to his brother they go on for ages!!!

Laura, as I haven't got the faintest idea what or who Webkinz is or are.......I don't mind if it is your mat!!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Laura, as I haven't got the faintest idea what or who Webkinz is or are.......I don't mind if it is your mat!!
What!!! you don't know what a webkinz :p there little stuffies that come with a code you go on line put in your code and adopt your pet give it a name etc etc, its a whole virtual world and very popular my son drives me webkinz crazy :wacko:

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
wow i thought my kids had a lot they've each got 4 actual stuffed animals and then we bought them tons of trading cards (almost 100 dollars worth but they were on sale So it was 50 dollars worth) and they both got to adopt a Pet from the card NO actual stuffed animal but it still works just like if it was one, so they got 5 each, along with trading cards, the album to put the cards in, they each have a book mark, my daughter has a fiqurine, and of course the 2 mouse pads

and here I sit with my little stuffed beagle webkinz :)
I was going to get the Valentines one BUT it wasn't one on sale when i got my Beagle :(
but I want the heart puppy and all they had was the frog so no biggy :p

·
Registered
333 Posts
That's too funny! Now I know why my guys always look so interested when I'm on the phone, they want their own.

My sister is a member of the World Wildlife Foundation and they have an endangered animal adoption program so that people can 'adopt' a particular animal and you get a little stuffed replica. She adopted the artic fox for me for Christmas and it sits over my compter on the book shelf, where the 'tiels like to play. They must have got the idea from webkinz.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
wow i thought my kids had a lot they've each got 4 actual stuffed animals and then we bought them tons of trading cards (almost 100 dollars worth but they were on sale So it was 50 dollars worth) and they both got to adopt a Pet from the card NO actual stuffed animal but it still works just like if it was one, so they got 5 each, along with trading cards, the album to put the cards in, they each have a book mark, my daughter has a fiqurine, and of course the 2 mouse pads

and here I sit with my little stuffed beagle webkinz :)
I was going to get the Valentines one BUT it wasn't one on sale when i got my Beagle :(
but I want the heart puppy and all they had was the frog so no biggy :p

I know its crazy that picture was actually taken months ago he has had more since :eek: I keep saying what the heck do we do with all of them when he grows out of the webkinz he probably has about 60 of them :blink: and cards and figurines you name it he has it well not the purses ...lol there is a gift store called Corbetts here and they had this big webkinz party on Friday with cupcakes juice and games and if you spent 10 dollars you got a free webkinz, so Ian took William and my older daughter to the party and they had a blast my daughter came home with some webkinz perfume :p what will they come out with next.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I've had a look on Webkinz.........Oh I wish I had children in my family. Anyway, that is the last time I let Dooby teilephone Ollie, Ollie is obviously a bad influence by introducing Webkinz!!!:p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts