Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one with a large cockatiel that fits into a X-small harness lol.I like having a big tiel lol anyone else have a big tiel like Rocko.

·
Registered
15 Posts
How did you manage to get him comfortable with the Harness? does the DVD which comes with the harness actually works?

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much does your bird weigh?? One of mine weighs around 124 grams and is a very big girl!!
I never weighed him I am actually gonna weigh him I will let you know when I do.Hes not fat or anything lol.Hes in good shape and gets exercise all the time.Loki is very small compared to him.I heard its a genetic thing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
my tiel is only 92 grams, he's playing with the harness a lot and isnt afraid of it but i still can't get him to b okay with me actually putting it on him. its going to be a long process... before he would let me lift his wings up, but now that he's molting around the wing area and wont let me go near that area. :///

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my tiel is only 92 grams, he's playing with the harness a lot and isnt afraid of it but i still can't get him to b okay with me actually putting it on him. its going to be a long process... before he would let me lift his wings up, but now that he's molting around the wing area and wont let me go near that area. :///
What size harness have you got

1 - 9 of 9 Posts