Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my cinnamon hen Kigiri. She likes to involve herself in everything you are doing.

Kigiri seemed lonely so I went to find her a friend. Instead I adopted her a flock. In the cage they arrived in yesterday night:

We managed to get them moved to a big cage where they are screaming their heads off about it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
They are beautiful! Welcome to the forum :) Did you quarantine the new birds? Also are you planning to breed them? I see both males and females, so if you aren't experienced with breeding you probably should separate them, right away :eek:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome! :) Kigiri is cute, and good on you for adopting some 'tiels in need!

If you're not familiar with breeding, I would take a look at the sticky library for some need-to-know breeding info: http://talkcockatiels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33 because you now have both males and females it's bound to come up sometime in the future.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Wow! What stunning birds! Can't wait to see more of them in the future :)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Kigiri

Yes, they like to be involved with whatever we do! They don't seem to realize it is hard for us humans to do anything with a cockatiel clinging to one finger or a hand! Of course, they probably are thinking we should stop whatever meaningless thing we are doing and pay attention to THEM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts