Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I havent done anything yet, but I'm looking into buying a Air Purifier, I read in I beilive it was this months issue of Bird Talk, that a Air Purifier is a great thing to have when you've got cockatiels

so i thought it would be worth a try

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
You have to make sure that you use an air purifier without an ionizer or with the ionizer part switched off. I think the ionizer pumps out something which is bad for birds, i can't think what right now though...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
You have to make sure that you use an air purifier without an ionizer or with the ionizer part switched off. I think the ionizer pumps out something which is bad for birds, i can't think what right now though...
You would be right ;) NEVER use ozone cleaners or ionizers. A good air cleaner is one with a HEPA filter.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I'm looking into buying a Air Purifier
Same here
Yes, help is a good brand. Lots of people i know with CAG's and macaws use them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts