Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this one from Wayfair.ca as a replacement for a faulty one they sent me. This one is more solidly built and We are hoping it lasts more then six months. Already they have begun nibbling all around the soft wood sides. I put a cockatiel honey stick on this play gum and it seems too be perfect size.

I tied a group of faulty Conair hair elastics which Kayla likes too rip apart when they are trying too hold my pony tail together. She just loves hair elastics and shoe laces and will even brave a trip too the kitchen too chew on my sisters running shoelaces.

Anyway, happiness is:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
So cute! Looks like fun. Hopefully the playgym will last longer than a week for you haha my flock destroyed one of these to the point where it fell to pieces in less than a week.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
play gym

That is so cute! It looks like she is enjoying it! Bennie has a ladder-typ play area on top of his cage. It is a wire ladder bent in a arch and hooks to the top of the cage, I hang toys underneath it. He spends a lot of time on or under it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surprised I caught her sitting there since she’s usually out running around. Guess you need a break when you nearing 12 years old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts