Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Why is it I have to scroll down or go to the last page of a thread to find the original question in a discussion?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
You're acctually scrolling to the first page to check the 1st question. If you click on a thread name it'll take you to the first question. If there is more then one page in the thread it gives you the option to either click page 1,2..etc..and last.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:wacko:I merely click on a thread name/title and expect to see the first comment or question but it doesn't happen on this forum. The last comment is always first.:mad:

I'm very familiar with your forum style as it's the same as Talk Budgies where I frequent daily.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
if you click on the thread above it, it says last post if you do it that way you only get the last post and have to go back to one I to get to the beginning I just click on the forum such as Cockatiel talk and click on the thread i want to go to and it starts at the first :)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
It could be a setting. Try going to User CP, then make sure that under Edit Options you've got Thread Display mode set to Linear - Oldest First. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:blush:Yep, it was the option's setting. I'm now on track!!! Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts