Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Around the corner

Shhh we're hiding she can't see us

in this one you can sort of still tell where Roo messed his/her tail up when he broke pieces off when they were in the brooder still

Even Red eyed birds get that awfuul "red eye" effect from the flash and I was a few feet away

I am no coincided i swear this is the most comfortable seat in the house

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
That 4th photo is so cute, what a poser.

They are all beautiful/cute/pretty/adorable. :D :love:

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
awww little grey (i'll have to search out the names again but if pooh related...he wouldn't be eyeore would he?) has friends this time!!!! he seems to love that seat thats for sure.....they are all beautiful and growing so fast!!!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Pictures. Your cockatiels are so adorable. I love your playgym on top of the cage. Where did you get it?
Pet smart for 19.99 :)

awww little grey (i'll have to search out the names again but if pooh related...he wouldn't be eyeore would he?) has friends this time!!!! he seems to love that seat thats for sure.....they are all beautiful and growing so fast!!!
nope he's "piglet" because he's such a piggy when he eats

it got to the point I have to put their bowl i mix their food in directly in their cage, because they wouldn't sit still to eat any more

and he'd be standing Right in the dish of food Calling to be fed, and begging the other 2 to feed him, which Pooh (the cinnamon Pearl Did feed him and Roo w/out problems I think she enjoyed it) But when Roo finally figured out the bowl = food, he was chowing down on morning and Piglet went over stood right in front of the bowl crying to be fed, got his head right under roo's and lifted his head up out of the bowl crying to be fed - roo was looking all around Like "what am i supposed to do??" got mad screeched at him and went back to eating

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are some from this afternoon

in this one The Pied is trying to figure out how to get on the little horse :)

and he gave up lol

Roo decided to see why the others think the floor is so amazing

here they're watching Sheba (my beagle puppy) playing on the floor - she was overly active this afternoon

Here they just think she's done lost her puppy mind

And here's one i was just playing around with

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awwww what beautiful babies :)

How old are they???

I wish my rescue chick had others to play with , my own tiel doesnt want to know Woody...yet...Im hoping it will change tho as I have now bought a bigger cage for them both to share eventually

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awwww what beautiful babies :)

How old are they???

I wish my rescue chick had others to play with , my own tiel doesnt want to know Woody...yet...Im hoping it will change tho as I have now bought a bigger cage for them both to share eventually

the 2 pieds are 3 months old
the others are 1 1/2- 2 months old

Great pics...
Thank You

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.