Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! My name is Crystal, and I'm really happy to have found this form, the members seem so nice and helpful, and being a huge bird lover, I can't wait to get to know everyone!

I currently own 3 cockatiels:
Buddy (Normal Gray :tiel2: - male, 15 years old)
Rex (Normal Gray :tiel2: - female, 1 1/2 years old)
Skye (Lutino :lutino: - female, 10 months)

I also own two lovebirds:
Penelope (Creamino :ylw lovie: - female, 4 years old)
Georgie (Dutch Blue :lovie 1: - male, 11 years old).

I love them with all my heart! <3

I hope to get more birds down the road, when I have some more time to spend with them. My current birdies are loved and cared for, I wouldn't trade them for anything!

So I'm happy to be here and can't wait to get you know you guys! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there! <3 I just put them all up in my little signature .. I'll definitely post some better pictures soon! I love Maverick by the way, what a beautiful bird!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Leia! :)

And whoops! My signature should work now I hope haha, I messed it up the first time. :(
How old is he? He's just so beautiful!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Awww! They're all so cute! Lol, I like Skye's pic, she's like, "Gasp! A camera! Take me pic!"
He's approx. 1 1/2 yrs. :3 I'm the poor baby's third (and permanent!) bird-parent.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahah yes, she's my little baby still! Very curious about anything and everything.. she's definitely got a personality! LOL
And awww, you're so sweet! I'm so glad Maverick has finally found his home. <3 He looks like such a happy bird, too. I can tell you two love eachother very much!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome! :)
I love your birds they look like they are full of personality xD

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
and welcome to TC!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts