Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am please to announce that Baby started to look like she enjoys Ziggy's ongoing chattering and singing. He walks up to her looking all tall and proud with his heartwings and she doesn't hiss at him anymore...:rolleyes: She just gives him this look like..fine, you can sing to me, just don't touch me!:p Typical woman... Maybe these two will end up a couple afterall...I would love to have their babies.:eek::):D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Hehe!! That's cute that she'll tolerate his singing now! Cookie won't tolerate Bailee at all unless he's giving her a head scratch. :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, mine aren't on touching terms...maybe in the near future. She's being alot nicer to him now but still, no touching allowed..she needs "her space"...hehe

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Oh, mine aren't on touching terms...maybe in the near future. She's being alot nicer to him now but still, no touching allowed..she needs "her space"...hehe
I used a little bit of trickery to score Bailee his first head scratch. I was scratching Cookie's head, and then Bailee snuck up beside my hand and joined in. And then i pulled my hand away, lmao! She didn't realise for several minutes, but when she did!! :eek: Poor Bailee got in serious trouble for messing with her feathers.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! That's funny! lol...They close their eyes most of the time so I can see why she didn't notice..hehe..sneaky...Ziggy's too...to even try-for now anyway.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
aww how cute Ziggy is growing on her I knew he would :) he is a handsome little man how could she resist for long....hehe

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That's cute! If did do have Babies, could you please ship me one to the UK?!! LOL :D

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
When I sritch Spikes head my Mom will try too and he sees her and bites and screams at her :eek: Only Mommy has head sritching rights :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts