Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to enter your cockatiels in the June COTM Contest! :D

This month i think we can have a "Tiels and their Toys" theme, so lets see your tiels playing with their favourite toys! :thumbu:

Now, i say this every month but please resize your entries to under 500x500 pixels. You can either do this in Photobucket or follow the instructions found at the following link:
http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66
If you still need help resizing your photos please feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help! Remember this rule applies for all photos, not just the ones in the COTM contest. :)

I will close this thread on the 24th of June so that we can vote for a winner in a poll! :D

Good luck everyone, i'm looking forward to seeing lots of great entries.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snickers can be entered for a second time in a row, hehe, here he is playing with a paper stick!

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
There are two and a half munchie balls left on the toy when I took it out to rotate toys. I did not make it I bought it, but I would be able to make one now with my toy parts I have :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I think this is going to be another hard one for me! :lol: Every picture I try and take of Earl is! He notices the camera and as quick as that he is at the bottom of the cage wanting to nibble it! :rolleyes: Maybe a disguise is in order!! ;)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Or the 'the camera would be a nice new toy' ;) Lol!:rolleyes: I will try and get a
photo tomorrow! Wish me luck! :lol:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
This one and the last were hard ones for me, last one the sleepy tiel mine rarely sleep in the day so I wasn't able to get one and they hardly ever play with the nice toys I get them I think I have some strange tiels :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.