Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hissing i can Dela with with jojo he only does it if i get to close with something new lol my phone yesterday is a good example

but he makes and very long screech almost like static type noise but it goes on for ages, is he trying to get my attention ? sometimes he does it and tries to talk but most of the time its just a long noise

i don't know how to describe it, like money screechy static noise, is it bad is he getting annoyed with the other birds or is it just tile noise

·
Registered
917 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
my Jack makes that kind of sound too... but he makes it to things like cage bars, toys and just because ... LOL.... sometimes he gets so loud it gets annoying...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Same with Harley, he stops the second I'm not visible. He drives everyone nuts, but I don't mind most of the time, unless I want to be on the phone and he's doing it.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
I find it really funny (the noise) Theo does it whenever she seems Mali and starts bopping her head like mad! :rofl:

Well all 3 of the babies do it but the other 2 only do it when they need food. None of the others have done it, I've never heard an older bird doing it. Awww, they stay babies forever see. (if only)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats the noise, he has only started doing it since i moved him to my room, now i spend a lot of time up there with him, but somedays i just cant he has 5 budgies ot keep him compnay, when ever he eheres me coming up the stairs he calls out for me, like a veyr high pithced whistle and when i leave the room he makes like a puppy wimpering noise, i think he loves me :D but then mummy does pass him sunflower seeds through the cage as a treat lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
If that's the noise, I promise you he's asking for attention from you. He loves you a lot! It sounds like he's making contact calls when he hears you coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts