Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the October COTM Contest! The theme for this month is (thanks to Janalee)..

“Smile”​

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of your Cockatiel looking like s/he is smiling.

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until the 20th of January.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Just wanted to point out the typo where it says October in the first sentence to avoid confusion.
Also I'm so excited this is going to be the first COTM for me and my Choco! :D

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
45 Posts
Arun's CoCo

Here's my shy, smily Coco !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
One of my favorites of Snuggles when he was a bub

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I was going to ask "when does a cockatiel not look like it's smiling?" and then I remembered cranky Arnella with her little Oscar the Grouch eyebrows. Have we done a 'grumpy cockatiel' of the month yet? lol...

Here is Arnella Bella on her swing, with a little Mona Lisa smile.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Here's Dexter having a blast on his fan. I'd say he's smiling with his entire body!

*** after much consideration I would like to submit a different photo *** thank you

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Big tub of nutriberries = Happy Sammy

·
Registered
769 Posts
I don't know how to upload a picture or else I would have send a picture of my smiling cookie. For some reason he is always smiling.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't know how to upload a picture or else I would have send a picture of my smiling cookie. For some reason he is always smiling.
Just copy & paste the URL for the photo i.e.
http ://talkparrotlets.com/picture.php?albumid=961&pictureid=9489

(Space added to show the link)
if you don't have site to upload pictures try photbucket.com

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.