Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The babies enjoyed a nice spray, ended up getting soaking wet and were still asking for more. Now they are out drying, with an umbrella half over them so they have half shade half sun. The others (the 3 girls and the 2 boys) didn't wanna get wet though, party poopers. :rolleyes:

First we have Charlie

Charlie and Theo

Theo

Twix

I have more but I wasn't gonna overload you with them, I'll post some more when I upload the rest! :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Aww...I love wet tiel photos! :p The second picture of Theo is too cute!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Taah! :D More... (lots of theo lol)

MOREEE WATER PLEASE

I thought I'd add some of the girls..

See the white up above her beak? I loveee it! :love:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Too cute they are when they're wet. :lol: :p

Theo especially was funny, when she was soaked, she would shake and it just looked like a huge wet fluff ball. :rofl:

I couldn't help but laugh at her, and then she was giving me the evil eye when I went to take photos.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:rofl: Man, they are just so cute with their soggy feathers!! Have you noticed that baby feathers are much easier to get soaking that adult feathers?
Haha yes I did! I was thinking about that.

I gave the 2 boys a spray the other week, and they got sprayed a lot more then the babies did, but they didn't look as wet as the babies. If I had sprayed the babies the same amount as I sprayed the boys, the babies would have been dripping dripping wet. I noticed too the bigger 'tiels dry quicker. :blink:

Very cute pictures and what makes you think we could ever be overloaded with pictures???
Mikey
Teehee. I have more but they are pretty much the exact same as the rest, next time I shall do a big overload since you don't mind. :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Wow! They are some soggy birdies! :love: Thanks for sharing! I wish Earl & Little Bill loved a spray when I give them one but they seem to just make their feathers so they just make the water run off! :lol:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Awww...I see little tiel ears! :p

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL Thanks. :D

Thought I'd post some more of Theodore. She/He is starting to get more and more yellow on Her/His head. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts