Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
If it's possible she is looking even prettier than ever!!! :love: I love the first photo, it's just beautiful!

:eek:t: I'm really glad to see you back here!!! :thumbu:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!!!! Ever since my B-day it has been REALLY buisy around my place...but I think it might be slowing...down now...lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL babyluv!!!!!

Actually there is somthing everyone can help me out with if yawl are bord....I am going to make a play gym with my dad tonight and I was wondering if any of you have some ideas or pictures of some cool and fun ways to do it???? It would be great if you do!!!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Actually there is somthing everyone can help me out with if yawl are bord....I am going to make a play gym with my dad tonight and I was wondering if any of you have some ideas or pictures of some cool and fun ways to do it???? It would be great if you do!!!!!
I've never made one myself, but different levels are fun if you have the materials. My friend Riebie made one with three levels and it's awesome! :p

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okey dokey...thanks even though it didn't help too much!!!!! LOL...I might make a PVC one...I can show you when I am done!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
What a lovely bird you have!. Gorgeous!
As for a gym, that has always been on my vacation to-do list. I havnt came up with any cool designs yet, but Im working on it!:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Aww what a gorgeous tiel!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I must have missed this thread - welcome back Mal!! Great to see you back on here and I hope you will stay put hehe! Ella is as gorgeous as ever! :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am planing too...lol..thanks for all the nice friendly coments!!!!! I really apreaciate it!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts