Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting rid of my brown cage as it's too dark and depressing I cannot stand it... I LOVE my white colored travel cage because it's so bright, cheerful and inviting...

The cage I'm getting rid of is exact same replica of this cage in the "coco" color:

I REALLY regret buying this cage in the "coco" color. Now I cannot decide whether to get the "chalk white" color or the "pewter" color.... is the "pewter" still white just slightly more subtle and less bright? I like light cages...but worried the "chalk white" is going to be SUPER bright!

http://www.wayfair.com/Prevue-Hendr...3153-PVP1051.html?SSAID=389818&refid=SS389818

The color swatches for this cage are always darker in real life than what they claim....

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Yea I was gonna say that pewter is more of an off white and might look kinda "dirty" in color.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I figured so I ended up ordering it in chalk white :)

This cage is very easy to mess proof with minor super easy modification (that is bird save of course)... I'm a massive clean freak and mess is non-existant anymore at all.. birds aren't messy... it is poorly designed cages that are messy! :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts