Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyday Rocko gets his pellets seeds and cornflakes sometimes with strawberries and he has a egg stick in his cage and some other days i give him veg and fruit and sometimes an egg which he loves

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Cockatiels are not really fruit eaters. As a part of the natural diet, they go more for vegetables like broccoli or kale. I would not feed fruit, and replace with vegetables. Cereal has too much iron in it and can cause health problems if fed too often. But otherwise it all sounds good, just take it easy with the egg. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cockatiels are not really fruit eaters. As a part of the natural diet, they go more for vegetables like broccoli or kale. I would not feed fruit, and replace with vegetables. Cereal has too much iron in it and can cause health problems if fed too often. But otherwise it all sounds good, just take it easy with the egg. :)
Oh sorry i meant sometimes i give him cornflakes with some strawberry if i have some and i leave it in the cage for the day he loves broccoli and i give him egg whenever i have the time and i give him nuts and sunflower seeds when hes being good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts