Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Angel so much and I want to take her on the computer with me. But she always tries to eat and shred the keyboard, and screen. I always "step up" her and put her back on my shoulder or playpen, but she just does it again. Is there anything you can really do? Thanks! We can't wait to hear from you! :tiel5::yes:

·
Registered
670 Posts
mine does tha same thing lol i p[ull her off, they dont like hands from above but while she is on the keys nothing bothers her at all

i dont let her out if i am on the lap top, i think if i had a pc it would be easier

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Spike loves to rip keys off of the keyboard. I just make a play area for him on the desk with lots of toys and keep removing him from the keyboard when he thinks that it is more fun than his toys :p Good luck :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Isn't that funny I was just going to sujest the same thing. about a keyboard of her own. You can buy a used keyboard at the thrif store for a $1.00 or 2 and give it a good wash down and mabie she will leave yours alone and play with her own. and when she ha sufficently destroyed hers it cheap enough to get her another one. mind you it may not work unless you show some intrest in her keyboard as well as your own. the grass is always greener on the other side:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts