Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dooby is a little darling.....but, she can be playing quite happily, then all of a sudden she'll run around in a circle flapping her wings, almost like she's losing her balance, then God help you if you put your hand near her, she'll rip it to shreds. Now, is this normal? Is she having a fit? Is she playing? It's all very strange. LOL!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
sounds quite normal....lol both of mine do this, sometimes Ollie will be sitting on my hand nicely and then attack it like its dinner...hehe but he is not attacking it hard , sometimes Georgie will just sit there and flap her wings wildly and Ollie will run around like he is going crazy at times...lol

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, so it IS normal to be mad!! :D!! Thanks very much for putting my mind at ease there. I was a little bit worried because Dooby has crashed landed into her cage and just nicked her cere a bit, no blood or anything but her little nostrils were looking red for a while, I thought she might have done some brain damage. LOL! Now I know it's normal, I am doubtful that she has a brain to hurt! ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
When you have a brain the size of a baby pea, i think we have to excuse their random crazy moments. :p Bailee in particular has his little moments of going nuts, then he's straight back to wanting cuddles and kisses.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
When you have a brain the size of a baby pea, i think we have to excuse their random crazy moments. :p Bailee in particular has his little moments of going nuts, then he's straight back to wanting cuddles and kisses.
hehe.....Ollie is the same way one minute he is cute and cuddly and the next he is going mad....lol

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh no....not Bailee as well!! That's shattered the illusion of the perfect little man!! LOL!!! It really is a mad energy burst isn't it. I seriously thought there was something wrong with her.....it's good to know that all Tiels have a mad moment. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts