Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allo Allo!!! Sideswipe and Firestorm have officially hatched their second baby ever (and the first of their second clutch) today. No pictures yet, but I have to say they are soooo cute!

There are three different eggs yet, so I will be needing Halloween themed names for any other babies. I don't want to use Spooky or Fuzzbutt. Already done that with a clutch about 7 -8 years ago, LOL.

Wish us luck, folks :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Awesome names! **dances a happy dance** I was dry when it came to names, except for wiggles and Squeaks, LMAo. However I wanted a halloween name :)

And here's baby's first picture, taken with dad:

Spooks hatches oct 28 2015 by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

·
Registered
786 Posts
Cute overload!!! What a sweet picture :) Congratulations on the new little fid!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Cute! Best of luck! :D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Omg that picture is adorable! Congrats on your new baby :D

Gosh it's so weird to remember that they start out that freaking tiny!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! And thank you for all the name ideas :D Baby seems to be doing okay. Mom and Daddy birds are doing a great job with their chick. Should be interesting seeing what happens when the other eggs hatch, if they do :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aaaand chick number 2 has hatched! So we officially have Spooks (Hatched the 28th of Oct) and Spider (who hatched the 30th of October) :) Two more eggs to go!

And here are the two babes :)

IMG_2855 by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aaaand we officially have a Halloween Baby! I'm calling baby number 3 Ichabod. Sides and Firestorm are busy! Just gave mom and dad some warmed up frozen veggie mix. Sides is pigging out as we speak, LOL.

And here's the obligatory baby pic. Excuse the mess. The next box needs a cleaning :p :

IMG_2858 by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

1 - 17 of 17 Posts