Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cinnamaroll has a 'pet' budgie, her name is Minnion...
she is Cinns little side-kick... i think Cinn likes her cos she is almost the same colour as her!
here they are having a break in one of the 'play' cages...

and here they are enjoying a window view...

they also like to peek through the wood slats on the curtain/blind...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have little harnesses for my birds so i can take them walking without the fear of something getting them, or being spooked, or flying away...
i am amazed at the amount of people that come up to me when i have just Cinnamaroll and Minnion, and ask if Minnion is Cinns baby :p
then i have to explain to them that they are different species... i think it is quite absurd!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
i am amazed at the amount of people that come up to me when i have just Cinnamaroll and Minnion, and ask if Minnion is Cinns baby :p
then i have to explain to them that they are different species... i think it is quite absurd!
Now that's funny...are you serious...:wacko:

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol. Cinnamaroll and her Minnion, thats cute.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
i have little harnesses for my birds so i can take them walking without the fear of something getting them, or being spooked, or flying away...
That is silly :wacko: And to think that you live in Australia too, oh my

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL!! That is too funny. Having said that, a lady asked me the other day if Willow was an African Grey! :eek:I think they just assumed she was grey, so she was a AG. Strange, lol. :blink:

Anyway, Cinnamaroll is so gorgeous, wow!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They are both really cute :D There are some strange people who don't notice the size diffrence in, a budgie, and a cockatiel:wacko:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts