Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah.... I was supposed to adopt a bird off of someone out of town and for the past week and a half the teen selling his bird has been putting off delivering the bird. I don't drive and can't find anyone to drive for me :( . Which has been really frustrating. I even offered to pay for gas, but he's still putting it off. If he keeps it up, I might just end up keeping one of the babies out of Sideswipe and Firestorm. Fun fun fun!

Just thought I'd rant, LOL!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I understand you! I still remember how impatient I was when I was waiting for my boy to be weaned. I don't drive either and somebody had promised to drive me there when he was ready, but I really, really wanted to see him! The breeder doesn't even use the Internet (so no photos) and I couldn't wait to see my baby. :)
PS: Luckily according to the breeder he was the first baby of the batch to be weaned.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE:

The teen is going to deliver the bird tomorrow morning :) Yaaaaayz :D

I totally hear ya, littletiel! I can be soooo impatient sometimes, LOL! So glad you got your boy. He's a cutie :D

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
She's gorgeous! Sorry to hear you had to wait, but I am sure she was worth it. She looks like she has a lot of personality and character. :love:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts