Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new as you might have guessed. I got my first bird today. Named him/her Tiki. I think Tiki is a he because of his vibrancy in his coloring but never kniw for sure. I got him as an early birthday present. Here is a pic of him after I got him home.
image-2021-04-02-20-20-53.jpg
I am really excited to take care of him. And excited for him to put his crest down and like me lol. Anybody think they know if Tiki is actually a he?

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah, just give him time to adjust and make sure that u arnt petting his back. happy burday in advance <3<3

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Happy early birthday!

Congratulations and getting your first tiel! I think that Tiki is a perfect name for him!
Your bird is SO beautiful!

(Also, I really like those toys that you put in his cage! (y))

Again, congrats, and good luck with your new bird!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy early birthday!

Congratulations and getting your first tiel! I think that Tiki is a perfect name for him!
Your bird is SO beautiful!

(Also, I really like those toys that you put in his cage! (y))

Again, congrats, and good luck with your new bird!
Hi again! Thanks! When I got him his old owner didn't have anything for him so I didn't have the opportunity to make him toys. Thanks for that!!! I am very excited and almost excited enough to give him a heart attack lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have been leaving his cage door open last few days (no good reason why) and this just happened:
20210406_105524.jpg
he is sitting on top of his cage. Just hanging out watching me read my book.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is!!! No offence to other people's birds but I have seen some homely cockatiels. I think most of it it thinly spread feathers but idk. Im just glad mines adorable lol 😂

1 - 14 of 14 Posts