Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an e-mail from a lady last week who had a Lutino she was trying to rehome. She had two birds for 19 years and after one died about a year ago she got another so that the remaining bird wouldn't be lonely. Well her remaining bird died a couple of weeks ago. She saw an ad I had placed a couple of months ago and e-mailed me explaining her situation. She has two Irish setters (bird dogs) and didn't want "Buddy" to be alone. She felt he was grieving. I sent her a pic of the aviary and told her what I fed them and how nice it was for them to have the room to fly and interact in a little flock. She was thrilled to find him a home for him like mine, so Tomorrow we are going to meet halfway between our two residences where I will pick up Buddy. He of course will be in quarantine for a month but he will be able to hear the other birds. I'll post pics A.S.A.P.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.