Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been following your posts for about a month. THis site has been invaluable to me. I got two new cockatiels in August and this site has helped me so much.

Their names are Peaches (Yellow Cheeks) and Pucca (Orange Cheeks).

I'm trying to load pictures of them. I hope you can see them. Please let me know.

Pucca preening Peaches

Proud Peaches (King of the Mountain)

The Happy COuple

Pucca

Peaches

I am having a lot of fun with them.

Kathie

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Oh wow! They are beautiful!!!!:) I love the preening pic and the one with both snuggled together! Welcome to the site-keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Wow!!! Peaches and Pucca are simply GORGEOUS! :D I love the yellow cheeks, i've never actually seen that mutation before.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Kathie welcome to the forum :) thanks for introducing yourself and showing us pic's of your gorgeous tiels ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
they are really cute. That cage looks neat do you have a full photo of it?
the cage from what i can see looks like mine, domed top and all except mine is white. would like to see full size if you have one available. reason im asking a friend asked me what size mine is i dont own a tape measure, so maybe you know the size of yours and i can then relate yours to mine. but from what i can see of it they are identical. (i didnt buy mine brand new)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I will take some pics tomorrow of their home. I also have some video of Peaches trying to woo Pucca. With the background music, it just had everyone in my office go aww.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Your two are so beautiful...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts