Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I found this site through talk budgies. I just got my new cockatiel today. I'm not sure if she's male or female and I don't have pictures yet, but she's the most beautiful Cockatiel I have ever seen. I don't know that much about tiels so any information you can give me will be great, I'll be sure to post some pictures tomorrow..
~Cassie

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Hi Cassie, welcome to the forum!! :D We've got some great info here so have a look around and read up if you like. Any specific questions feel free to ask. ;) Looking forward to seeing photos!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Cassie welcome to the forum :) congrats on your new tiel, can't wait to see pic's of your beautiful baby ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone, and thank you for the warm welcome! I'm really enjoying my new tiel, whom my husband and I have named "Lucky." He's still not used to us, but that's to be expected. I keep him in the kitchen so he can be near us and get to know us better, though we will likely be moving him into our bedroom soon. I posted pictures of him in the main forum.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Hi there, I'm sure you will enjoy this site. It has a wealth of knowledge, so I'm sure any questions you have will be answered.

Just one thing that sprang to mind, Cockatiels are really friendly and sociable little birds, if you put her in the bedroom, will she have company all day, will she be able to see you and talk to you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts