Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think they would ask for?
Baby no doubts has a few packs of hair ties and a few boxes of tooth picks. She would probably also ask for some Legos that she can pick up on her own. Oh and she would also ask him if he can I hang her bell of her swing (it's driving her nuts lately.
Marty on the other hand would love a visit from mrs clause (he digs older ladies) and a popcorn ball.

Silly how such simple things are the greatest things to them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Schubert would love it if Santa brought him more perches for the outside of his cage (because he doesn't wanna be inside it, but doesn't want to go TOO far away from it), and he would really like it if mommy would stop not letting him bite at her earrings despite all the sparkly beaded toys she buys for him instead.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I think Beaker would ask for a blue mirror. He loves himself and the color blue, so that might be something that makes him happy. (Maybe I can arrange something with Santa...)

Jaid would like a toy that looks like my hand. Nonstop finger biting!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Sides, I bet, would love more babies to pluck, the little snot. The others would love more shredding toys. Especially Archie, the Conure. Heck, Archie would go for more dingle balls since they're the only thing with bells that he hasn't systematically dismantled yet.

Mindwipe and Redshift are in nesting mode. They'd like santa to find them a nice place under the newspapers to raise some babies, le sigh.

Bagwis and Abby are happy with their fake puke :p They're just learning what toys are all about and haven't decided what kind of fun things they want. Spider would like more puke from dad...as long as he stops plucking him :p

As for me...I just want everyone to be happy! Tis the season of gifting, heeheee!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
If Danno could write to Santa, she would ask for more seeds (she's always eating), biting my earrings nonstop (she loves aaall of them) and smoking paper (she likes to steal my husband's just for the pleasure of chewing it). Oh, and the last thing: a lot of pens to throw them away from the table.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Qashqai: Dear Santa, Please could you arrange for a few more food bowls in our cage, two plus a toddler plate (for treats!) and our clip collection for broccoli and millet is simply not enough. Also I would love it if you could please get Dave some proper wings and a lovely long tail so we could fly together.

Dave: Dear Santa, Please could you get me a pair of birdy trainers so I can run across the room even quicker than I already do. Also, could you please get Qashqai a book called "It's Scary Outside" to make sure she doesn't fly out the window again...I think she took about 10 years off Mum and Dad's lifespan...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine would want;

1. unlimited supply of millet spray -
2. dedicated grooming sessions on demand
3. Rehoming those stupid budgies -Little stinkers like to pull tails and bite feet
4. More finger traps and shredders - Need more destruction for downtime in the cage
5. Unlimited access to my prescription glasses because everything shiny and attractive belongs to him not me.

No he will not get wish 3 or 5 and will only get 1,2&4 in limited quantities.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey would most likely ask for mommy to quit work and make a full time job of giving him scritches all day every day.

Millions of things to chew on.

Only his fave millet, and not just any old millet mom happens to buy.

More visits from grandma, who spoiled him rotten while we were away.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm amazed by all he millet requests,( our guys are not addicts lol) but all the responses are to funny. It shown us how no two birds are alike. However I do love the puke one omg that one was too funny

·
Registered
334 Posts
Eheh enjoying these replies!

For Maxi:

-- 24 hour time out of cage and within proximity to me.
-- The gold necklace with the diamond Maxi loves to chew but mustn't have !
-- Scritches on tap
-- And lots of millet as Maxi has been a good birdy !

·
Registered
162 Posts
Elvis would ask for courage, I think. And for the handsome bird in the mirror to come out and play with him.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey would also probably ask for a couple more things under the tree, since he has already gotten one toy and a big bag of millet, so his stack is smaller than it was.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh boy, what would Ira and Lint ask for?

Ira would probably ask for a list of items in the house I don't want destroyed so he can be sure to destroy them.

Lint would probably ask for a toupee to cover his nice bald head xD

Our other birds...

Koda would ask for a new girlfriend since he's missing Nico terribly.

Mojo would ask for Koda to love him because he is obsessed with him and Koda does NOT love Mojo.

Tiki would ask for one of us to follow him around constantly so he can always be getting scratches.

Shaggy (our ducorps cockatoo) would ask for any means by which he can destroy me and have my partner's attention 100% of the time.

Squirt (our black masked lovebird) would ask for evil lovebird superpowers to destroy all mankind and take over the world X.x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts