Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:blink: I see what you all meant now by boys can get loud! MY GOD! Ziggy was just sitting on my shoulder..chattering to himself..all nice and low..then all of a sudden he went right up to my ear and started doing these awfully LOUD tweeps! Geez...:wacko: I need a minute for my ears to pop..

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I knew it would happen sooner or later welcome to the world of boy's they can be so annoying at times...lol :p
You will get your hearing back soon, the ringing lasts awhile :blink:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
lol stretch did that right in my friends ear he was preening his ear hairs i told him not to let him do it then bang right in his ear

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Ouch :eek: Spike has this new horrible loud sound he makes and I ignore him when he does it. Spike thinks that when he is on your shoulder he has to stick his beak in your ear so you can hear what he has to say :wacko:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol- I was typing so I was ignoring him a bit..that got my attention though..lol. I use to bartend in LOUD clubs..you'd think I was use to it..nothing compared to this screech in my ear.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Bailee has got a new MAX volume whistle he does, and my ear hole seems to be his favourite microphone. :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I know someone with a pearl pied female and you can hear her tiel shrieking in the background if you're on the phone. :p

You haven't lived until you have had a Moluccan Cockatoo shriek in your ear. ;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't consider none of my tiels loud, but ive got a quaker to compare the loudness to, SO far i havent met a bird louder then my quaker lol
With all those birdies your level of loud has probably changed..hehe..Not many things must sound loud to you anymore..

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Baby starts tweeping when I get home-I can hear her from outside the door before I even unlock it...She also sets off voice response systems everytime I try to make a call..lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
LOL! My sennie was looking out the window, and suddenly he started shouting "What are you doing!?!?!?!" and I looked out the window and a cop had stopped someone outside our house..and he was yelling at the cop...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL! My sennie was looking out the window, and suddenly he started shouting "What are you doing!?!?!?!" and I looked out the window and a cop had stopped someone outside our house..and he was yelling at the cop...
Now that's funny!:p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is funny, but really really cute :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts