Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spending money on these tiels... my goodness, I just got carried away again and bought another playstation, more toys, ladders and what have U... I need to stop this. They will have more stuff that most human kyds. Its just as bad as when my dogs were little, they have more stuff than most human kyds too... now that they are getting to be seniors they don't play with toys much. But they have a couple of totes full of toys.

So no MORE... just food from now on... Ya Right!!!!!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I agree! I always find myself getting carried away at the parrot shop. Last time I went in to buy millet they were unpacking a shipment of new toys. By the time I got out of there I had spent $132.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ha ha, good luck with that.

I've spent hundreds on Harlow, and he's not even here yet (not to mention the $150 I paid for him and his shipping).

I had a similar crisis the other day in the supermarket; while standing in the muesli section, trying to decide between apricot & almond or pear & pecan, I thought 'I kind of spoil the rats, huh?'. Sure enough, that gourmet cereal wasn't for me.

It's worth every cent to see the animals happy, though, that's for sure. I can't wait to see Harlow enjoying all his toys and treats.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D Guess we are all the same, no matter age or location... But its great to know our pets are well taken care of... to many suffer at the hands of humans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.