Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to this forum, I do not own a cockatiel yet but I'm getting one and have been reading and searching a lot about mixes of seeds and pellets.

I'm from Chile, and in my city the only brand of pellets I could find was Mazuri, there's also only one seed mix that's called Canary Song (which just from the pictures i saw doesnt seem that good).

I also have the possibility to get food sent to my house from a store in other city, in which case the available pellet brands are ZuPreem or Tropican, and on seeds I saw the brands Cunipic and Living World.

I want to know which of those brands would be the best for pellets and seeds, any help would be appreciated. Sorry if there's any mistake since english is not my native language. Thanks in advance!:pied:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi there! ZuPreem is a good quality brand of pellets so I would go for those. As for seed mixes, you could get a couple of different brands and see which one your cockatiel likes best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.