Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember me from before, My name is Robert Seale from Texas. I've been missing from these boards for over a month because I lost my password and to make a long story short, had to create this new profile. A lot has happened since my last post. We lost our beloved pearl pied Petey! Sadly, he was my favorite bird of the three others we had had the time. We have since gained a beautiful pearl pied white face male named Ozzie. While he has been DNA sexed as a male, he is still to young to really make much noise. We've only had him about 2 weeks and he gets along great with our other male (a few weeks older) named Ziggy. We still miss Petey a lot but since getting Ozzie to look after, it has really helped. :wf pied:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hello again and welcome back to the forum! :)

I'm so sorry about your loss of Petey. Best of luck with your flock and your new addition Ozzie. Looking forward to hearing more about him and seeing you around on the forum again! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Robert and welcome back! :D I'm quite new here so we don't know each other, but I have chanced across a couple of your old posts before. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad getting Ozzie has made things better and I wish you all the best with him and your other tiels. Hoping for lots of updates! ^ ^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.