Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's not to love about 'Em? There snugly:blush:, funny:p, moody:mad:, playful:rofl: and come in all colors:wf pied::pied::wf grey::cinnamon::cinnamon pearl::wf cinnamon::grey tiel::pearl: and personalities:):mad::cry::innocent::smart:! What's your favorite part about them?

My favorite parts is that Chicken will surprise me every day with something new to laugh about.:lol:

Let's hear the LOVE:love::D

Love from me and Chicken,
~Skye

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I love how Joey keeps us laughing with his silliness. It is so endearing when he is scared of something and looks to us for assurance that all will be okay. I've never met anyone so nosy in my life, either. He will even fight naps to see what is going on, and occasionally will come down from his perch to his food dish so he can peek out from under his cover to see what he is missing after bedtime, either to see us or watch a bit more tv. Love my dork. :love:

·
Registered
95 Posts
That no matter what happens, no matter how moody I am or Ani is, he always ends up doing something so goofy that I just can't help laughing at him. He'll end up being a good bird :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I love it when he is naughty and then when he realizes what he has done he blows me kisses and nudges me to make peace, or when he is upset and protesting, but just can't help himself and has to lower his head asking for scritches even while protesting... :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I don't know what I like most about cockatiels! They're a delightful package, I find, with their crests and personalities being a lot of fun. They normally don't bite hard, they're easy (ish) to tame and although they're flighty by nature, they can be bold little stinkers.

Yep. Delightful package!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it when he is naughty and then when he realizes what he has done he blows me kisses and nudges me to make peace, or when he is upset and protesting, but just can't help himself and has to lower his head asking for scritches even while protesting... :)
Aww, I love all the posts! That is really funny, they want love, yet want to fight:lol: So funny, cute, and dorky at the same time:love:

~Skye

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I LOVE cockatiels

I totally agree! They are such amazing little birds! I think I love their crazy reactions to things, their expressive body posturing, their interest in whatever you are doing at the time and just their companionship!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I totally agree! They are such amazing little birds! I think I love their crazy reactions to things, their expressive body posturing, their interest in whatever you are doing at the time and just their companionship!
Couldn't have worded that better:D:love:

~Skye

·
Registered
105 Posts
I love when Obi tries to talk to Velociraptors when I watch Jurassic Park!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I love how Kirby says "good morning" every morning when I uncover his cage, without fail, and often says "love you" when I cover it at night :love:

And I love when I'll be scratching his head and I'll switch the way I rub it and he'll have a little hissyfit and then lower his head, like "What the heck are you doing?! Do it right! Now try again!!" :lol: Yet, he never has hissyfits with strangers, just me and my family, so I guess he tolerates any scritches from them, but we get tantrums because we know better, lol

I could give so many more stories; I just love, love, LOVE Kirby!! When I started reading these threads, he was in his cage, but now I've just had to go get him for some snuggles :love:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts