Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ollie is so mean to the girls, I have been watching him interact with them and this morning him and Minnie were together they both pace and tweep when they want out in the morning and he was down doing his usual pacing and Minnie was sitting on the rope perch close by trying to come down near him by the door to pace with him and he kept running after her and chasing her off the rope perch with his mouth open as if to say get away I thought by now they would tolerate each other a little better, he is not as mean to Georgie as she doesn't pace or call to come out with her I have to take her out or she would stay in there all day she is quite content to be alone, none of them really hang out together or interact with each other I was hoping that they would somewhat like each other...lol but I am not sure if thats going to happen, I have some really strange tiels :p
Ollie follows his girlfriend Pepper (our little dog) EVERYWHERE he will even pace by the back door when she goes out till she comes back in he try's to preen her, gets in her face and sings to her constantly much to her displeasure...lol Minnie hangs out with Sparkle ( our budgie) Sparkle loves to be everywhere Minnie is and Minnie doesn't seem to mind, Sparkle even flys over and try's to sit on Minnie's back :p
And Georgie well she just doesn't like anyone...lol she prefer's to stay in her cage and be alone she doesn't like to interact with anyone but herself :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Oh boy...your tiels are special Laura! Georgie is a loner, Ollie likes dogs when he has two girls in his own species and Minnie likes budgies better then tiels...LOL.. Your house must be fun~

PS_ you should catch Ollie on video and send it Canada's funniest videos!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Dear dear, looks like Ollie is turning mean. I hope he starts to be nice to the girls :):)

P.S Hope he starts being sweet as he looks again ! :D:D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear dear, looks like Ollie is turning mean. I hope he starts to be nice to the girls :):)

P.S Hope he starts being sweet as he looks again ! :D:D
hehe.... Oh he is sweet to us and Pepper just not to the girls his own species..lol he is a strange boy :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ollie's so funny!! I just find it so cute that he's madly in love with a dog. :p
I am really worried about that boy...lol he even tries to kiss her :eek: and the scary part is I think he is winning her over well sort of he jumps on her back and tries to preen her and she HATES it :p I always supervise them and I was watching him in her face singing to her trying to kiss her and she was trying to lick him as he was trying to beak her ...LOL I removed him and I have tried to explain to him you just can't do that but he is not getting it :rolleyes: he has two lovely ladies to choose from but yet he won't give them a second look, how do I get it through to him that he is not suppose to be in love with a dog :p
I thought about getting a fourth to even them out but I am scared to do so whats this one going to be in love with our hamster Lulu :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts