Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello every one!!!! I am very pleased to say that I GOT MY NEW BABY!!!!!! Awww she is so wonderful!!!!! and lovey!!!!! She really enjoys being on my shoulder, finger and she likes to preen my eyelashes and eybrows...so cute!!!!!She is sitting on my shoulder RIGHT NOW.... I know you all will also be very happy to here that I GOT A NEW CAGE TOO!!!!!! The bar spacing is much much smaller than that 1 inch one!!!! I think it is 3/4 or 5/8 ????? somthing like that!!!! Anyways she is starting to settle in and she is bonding to me GREAT so far!!!!! Here are some pictures I took just a little bit ago!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Me and the new baby!!!!

And this is the new cage!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Wow!! I am so jealous!! Congrats on your newbie. :D What are you going to call her?

That's a great cage by the way! How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It cost 88 bucks!!!!!!! I know a steal!!!!!!!! It was!!!! I got it at pet suplies plus!!!!! I really really like it!!!!! I still don't know what I am going to name her!!!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
No probs!! I'll do it right away because my alternative for time usage is an assignment. I would much rather look at your pretty tiel. :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
CONGRATS and I am very happy you got the new cage! It's really nice.;) Your baby (NO NAME :eek:) is adorable-I am sure you'll enjoy her? company...I see her tail looks like my Ziggy's!:eek: Hopefully they'll both grow them out soon!

I'll do it right away because my alternative for time usage is an assignment.
Oh that productive float time...lol:p

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks babyluv!!!! I knew you would like it alot!!!! I feel much better now that I got that one!!!! Thanks so much for perswading( wow that is a wierd spelling and I don't know how to spell it and I don't want to look it up in the dictionary...lol) me too!!!!! If you would not have said anything I would have never known!!!! Thanks again!!!! You are a life saver!!! Really!!!!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Thanks babyluv!!!! I knew you would like it alot!!!! I feel much better now that I got that one!!!! Thanks so much for perswading( wow that is a wierd spelling and I don't know how to spell it and I don't want to look it up in the dictionary...lol) me too!!!!! If you would not have said anything I would have never known!!!! Thanks again!!!! You are a life saver!!! Really!!!!
I don't know about the lifesaver part but ok..lol. I was hoping you didn't get upset. BTW-whatever happen with that old cage?

PS. How can I persuade you to pick a name!!! :) She looks like a Lilly to me. If she's a she. Not to start anything but I really think your baby is a boy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am glad that you think she is a boy!!!! Because I have no clue:confused: how to tell...and the breeders even said that they are not positive she is a she...I think that they just said that because when she was with them she was not as loud as her brother who was already talking!!!! I am looking at names right know...lol...umm I am going to try to send the old cage back...I hope it will work ok...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
GOOD...ummm what makes you think she is a he...just wondering?????
well technically there's not a way to vissually sex that mutation BUT I just have a strong feeling it's a boy by the body, pose, look in their eyes, the feet- There are some where I just can't tell but with most I can-and yours is one. Nothing official like a dna test but just my opinion.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Unisex names are always a safe bet, but i think i'm with Aly. :p Your new babies facial expressions and head shape remind me a lot of Bailee.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hmm good to know...do you think he will get more talkative when he gets older????because he is very quiet know...and that is why the breeder thought it was a girl!!!!!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Bailee was chattering in the first couple of weeks i had him. As far as i know he wasn't all that talkative at the breeders.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts