Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last couple of wk ends I have been trying to figure out why Tiki doesn't come out much in the afternoon since his door is open..., but entertains himself in his cage. He is on my work schedule. I have him out in the late morning till early afternoon on my work days. I leave for work about 3:15 PM , and he has to entertain himself. I usually shut his cage door about 2:30... he goes to one of his food dishes, eats for a while, then goes on to play with his Tiki Hut.... and he just continues doing that on the wk ends. Pretty smart bird I would say... :)

I got a short serenade this morning... not sure what it was, sounded like he was mimicking an outside bird...with a bit more flare... but nothing since. I am disappointed, after yesterdays long concert, I was expecting another today. :)

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
It's clear that Tiki is in sync with you. He does sound like a smart bird. He's a beauty too! What a nice slate grey he is.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:love: Thanks... I love him dearly...:love: I am thinking about another one.... must be like pototoe chips, one is never enough!!!!! :)

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
That's too true. It's always nice to have company for them. I was given a pair a couple of months ago and now it's going from 8 to 9. How did that happen? It was only two. Someone suggested I had to have double digets. It won't be long now.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It nice you have room for more.. I am so limited on space, so 2 would be the limit if I decide to get another one. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts