Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...what sort of day we are going to have today with the Doobster. Every morning when I uncover him, he says "Good morning!" on the rare occasion that he doesn't (this morning being one of those times) he is like a flying demon for the rest of the day. It's like as though he's had a really rough night and is super grouchy. He bit Darryl as he went to get him out of the cage for a fly around, now he's just bitten me on the lip as I was giving him tickles. I'm not phased by him any more, he doesn't bother me, but I just think it's strange how I can just tell what he's like before he says a word! LOL. It's now 07:25, roll on bedtime, it's going to be a long day:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did he get up on the wrong side of the cage ?
:p

LOL!! Yes, I think he must have.

It's strange how you can tell from their usually behaviour on which days they are going to be moody, when they act differently! :lol:
It is strange, but very true. I just know what sort of day to expect from him....he's been a little devil so far, it's now 3.00p.m. only 4 hours to go until bedtime!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.