Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Opps! I totally forgot it was Lil' Rascal's birthday last week. His birthday was on July 11th... my bad! He turned 3 yrs old.

No wonder he's mad at me... but he's doing the kissy face thing so I think he's forgiven me... except he did bite the crap out of my upper lip last night (drew blood).... he is an unpredictable MONSTER at bed time. Watch out. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Belated happy birthday to Lil' Rascal!! Sorry about the bite, that hurts!! Love the pic, he looks so happy with the kiss :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Bless him ! No you're not the worst owner ;) and you'll have plenty more birthdays in which to make it up to Lil Rascal ;) tehe.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Happy belated 3rd Birdday, Rascal! :bday:

That's such an adorable photo :love:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Happy belated birthday from Joey and me! :love: I am sure your mom knows you forgive her because you know life gets hectic for humans sometimes.

That picture is so adorable. :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Awwww, Lil' Rascal looks sooooo content in the photo! I am sure everything has been forgiven. :)

You think forgetting his birthday makes you the worst pet owner ever? If you only knew all the things I have done to Sunny which you will, of course, never know....:innocent:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Happy birthday Rascal!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Aww, so cute! :love: You have definitely been forgiven. :D
My boy's hatchday is next month and I bought a candle for his "cake" (probably a huge cockatiel treat lollipop) today. They didn't have a small candle, so I bought a big one, almost his size! He will be 6 next month.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just being sarcastic :) ... I have also done worse things (by accident of course such as almost squashing him with the shower door etc now I always watch carefully before closing it, oops!) than to forget Rascal's birthday ;)

He LOVES cashews (dry roasted and sodium free of course which I bought from www.nuts.com I love that company), it's his favorite nut. I don't give it to him every day but as I placed a cashew on top of his cage (his birth day present) he squinted at me as if he were thinking "what!??!!! Is that a cashew I see?? Is it really for me??!!".

... he then immediately attacked it as you can see by the before/after pictures below he pulverized that poor cashew and turned it into powder lol

I manged to clean his entire cage as he was preoccupied killing the cashew.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Of course you are not the worst bird owner ever. I have met a few who are worse.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts