Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to a bird fair this will be my 3rd year going and I have done real good, only bought a parrotlett last year and it died 3 months later and in april of this year I've bought Ivory and I pray that I don't buy another bird:eek: that would be crazy of me and I would have 8 cockatiels and 2 I am trying to sell cause they are babies that I've raised. I want to buy a whiteface cockatiel or a parrotlett but should not, LOL because I want to breed Ivory and get some albino babies if I get a whiteface split for lutino!! Ouch 6 birds I think thats alot, but they are like potatoe chips can't just have one!!:tiel2::tiel5::tiel1::tiel3::tiel6::tiel4:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have 7 birds right now and I'said I was at my limit at 6 but I have another bird he couldn't bear to see this poor little Cocateil sitting in the pet food store week after week month after month with absolutly no human handling at all sitting is a cage day after day. My birthday was on Aug 10th and my daughter asked me what I wanted and I told her to get me that Cockateil so now I have seven birds oh well. It would not be so bad except 2 of them are large birds 1is a medium and 4 are small and thats including my Conures as small birds. and My Indian ring neck as medium size then I have a Yellow crowned Amazon that weighs in at 450 grams. and an African Grey Congo that weighs 560 grams they are big birds. so If I can handle 7 birds I'm sure 6 little ones would be a snap:D good luck with your will power.:p:D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
The more the merrier I say! Don't resist. You will be sorry if you do.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Slo did you manage to get though the bird fair without buying any birds or is your wallet going to be a little emptier for a while LOL

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you think?

Can anyone get through a bird fair without buying? I sold my baby tiel and I also traded my other baby tiel for a male albino tiel!! I also came home with a baby parrotlet I am handfeeding and I didn't plan on having another parrotlet anytime soon but it was love at first site, but yeah I spent my money and the parrotlet was only $45 but I only went with $60 so i expected it plus I bought toys and such cause I sold my tiel for $50, Ohh well I am happy with my birds!!! I have 7 now!!! 6 tiels and a parrotlet!!:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts