Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Isn't it cute when cockatiels try to use their feet like their big cousins. Bailee is the only one of mine who tries, and he has had some success too! :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love when they use their feet. They both seem to have a foot thing- Baby only holds food like that but Ziggy tries to hold everything with his foot-he also sings to it..He's not very skilled though..lol

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is so clever of Baby :D Did she not even drop it once ?? :) Earl bites some beads on string, off the blinds and then tries to hold them with his foot while it is still in his beak, but they are just to thin for him to hold, so he tries and tries but never gets it LOL!!:)
P.S Great photos !!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She didn't drop it at all until she had enough of it..They like to drop everything down...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
well that answered my question - well sorta, i wondered why other birds didn't hold thier food like my quaker does - i really thought all birds did lol, But i never can get any of our tiels to do it :-(

But your's looks so adorable doing it

Baby and nibbles would rather make me stand thier and hold the food for them while they eat off of it lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts