Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I've been addicted for a long time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...or a few tiels? lol :p I'm just curious about everyone. :)

Baby, my first tiel came home 8/13/2004. I forgot to add Ziggy- he came home 9/28/2007- three years after Baby...hehe

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Georgie came home on 06/11/07 Ollie followed shortly after 07/15/07 and last but not least little Minnie 09/29/07 on my birthday :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Georgie came home on 06/11/07 Ollie followed shortly after 07/15/07 and last but not least little Minnie 09/29/07 on my birthday :D
It looks like a pattern...lol...1 month apart, two months apart..hmmm...one is due about the end of the year huh?:p

·
Registered
125 Posts
I didn't know you'd had Baby for so long. :)

My vote went to a month to six months since I've had Sawyer for a month and 2 days now, but I have wanted a tiel since... probably summer of last year!

·
Registered
90 Posts
My vote went for 1 month to 6 months .I got my first 2 tiels 6/25/07 and then added 4 more tiels on 10/12/07 my last addition was on 10/20/07 .

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I fell in love with tiels in July or August last year, and i got Cookie for my birthday in September 2006! :D Bailee came home in December 2006.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Every one knows I got Ella on 11/11/07...just three days ago!!!!! And I am lovin every second I get with her!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
i don't remember what date i brought mine home. I know hugs was born on valentines day. They are almost a year old now so 6 months plus for me. I fell inlove with these guys a while back. Studied online for a year and jumping into them. ( more like took that long to be allowed to get them -.- ) Now i wouldn't change anything.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I brought Dooby home on 29th August 2007, it was on that day that my life changed. If only I'd have known, never was I going to eat a meal in peace again, housework would take twice as long, going to the bathroom with a tiel on my shoulder would become normal. Ah yes, it wouldn't have changed a thing, but a little forewarning wouldn't have gone amiss!!!

Dooby was born on 13th June 2007, so right now I have little bite marks all over my hands, my head is on a permanent twitch so that he can't get to my ears, the vacuum is working overtime.....oh the joys teenage tantrums and that first big moult.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts