Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
541 - 560 of 585 Posts
If you're new here, how did you get here? Let us know how you found out about us! (Word-of-mouth, other website, search engine, etc.).
Hi - new member! I found your group on the internet - I have 5 cockatiels, which fly free in a mixed bird aviary. They are living with an Amazon, a caique, a quaker, a lovebird, an INR, 19 budgies, a canary winged parakeet, a New Zealand parakeet and small passerines in a large flight cage. I also have a rabbit, a tortoise and 2 guinea pigs in the aviary. Of the cockatiels, I know for a fact that 3 are male, and one is female. the 5th I have no clue. The one definite female is in love with one specific male and recently, she decided to take over the bunny hutch and lay her eggs. I tried to dissuade her, but, NO! She wouldn't hear of it, and is now sitting on 4 eggs. The room is kept at 92 degrees. The tiels prefer hanging out on the floor than the branches. Sigh!
Bird Beak Wood Small animal food Wall
Motor vehicle Wood Pollution Building material Twig
Bird Beak Wood Small animal food Wall

If you're new here, how did you get here? Let us know how you found out about us! (Word-of-mouth, other website, search engine, etc.).
I am new here. Found this forum through an internet search. Really need help with my baby here, my cinnamon tiel named Cinnamon. Turns out we have a male and a female, and he is nuts about her, but she’s not returning the feelings, though she had a clutch of eggs a year ago - which is how we found out we have one of each. None of the eggs were viable since we had already separated them due to her attacks on him.

Bird Photograph Light Beak Pet supply

I had just gotten an adorable pair of cockatiels and was desperately googling information on how to tame them. I stumbled upon this website and after getting some very useful advice, decided to become a member!

541 - 560 of 585 Posts