Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

501 - 520 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
You guys sent me a happy birthday email. So I returned to say hello.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am getting a cockatiel and wanted a question answering that even google couldn't answer. I typed in 'cockatiel forum' and you guys are top of the google results! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, I have already learned a lot of great advice from this forum!

-Foobzy- :pearl:

·
Registered
1 Posts
chuck

I found Talk Cockatiels when I had a question regarding my new addition to the family. As you Know I am new to this site and moving in slow motion figuring everything out. Anyway Hello and I have three tiels, Joey, Billy and Creasy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found this forum via Google actually. I was searching for cockatiel behaviors because Coco has a slight nesting aggression, which I now know is pretty normal for a cockatiel around 10 months old.

:grey tiel:

·
Registered
161 Posts
When I got my cockatiels I was in a panic, 20 cockatiels at once and I had no idea of how to care for them, I went to Google and searched, this site was one of the first that came up in results. So I read a few posts and then registered. Best thing I ever did.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I can't remember if I answered this thread, but what the hey :) I found Tiel Talk some years back. Looking for breeding information as it had been a while since I'd bred cockatiels. Now I'm a regular! Yaaaaay!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Paul, i've had cockatiels in the past when I was growing up in the 25 to 35 year range, two total in my lifetime, my youngest daughter 15 has a passion for art, birds, animals, nature and wildlife! How I found this forum was doing some research on Google found an article about questions to ask prior to purchasing new birds that linked me to Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I did A LOT of research before committing to the best bird ever! And so many of my searches led me here. After all of the excellent advice and information I found, it would be crazy not to want to join!! Hopefully I'll be able to give something back!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Through a Google Search - trying to find the best foods for my Cockatiel - she (Ricky) is a very fussy eater - loves seed - does not like pellets. Usually, loves silverbeet, broccoli, and oats. So much conflicting info. on the Internet. Very impressed when I found this site - and read the informative and realistic approach to feeding/nutrition. Just tried Small Parrot Blend from Adventures of Roku - but she won't go near it. Won't touch their organic pellets, either. Will be buying some sprouted seeds for her tomorrow - my lovebirds used to love them - see if I have any luck there...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Finding Talk Cockatiels

Over the past 4 months since we got Pepper, I have become so interested in tiels I was going Google crazy regarding these birds I ran across your website! I have just joined so I have A LOT to go through and study from you guys.

501 - 520 of 541 Posts