Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that Ollie is different then most male tiels as far as his voice, I have watched quite a few videos on here and other places and all the males have these nice quiet voices when they talk almost like there whispering, but Ollie has such a loud booming voice :blink: :lol: when he speaks everyone knows he is doing it I can hear him saying pretty boy, Ollie pretty boy from a different floor clear as day I can even hear him over the t.v on a different floor...lol thats how loud he is don't get me wrong I am not complaining I still love him even with his big mouth :p maybe he is just taking after his mother I am always yakking about something...lol :p

·
Registered
581 Posts
hehe yeah, i know a few tiels who talk well!
i think it is down to the individual bird... you just seem to have a loud mouth baby!...
i have a frind who is hopefully going to join up... she just got connected to the net...
she has 4 tiels, and one of them, Roger.. is incredibly clear when he speaks...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
hehe...you're just lucky! lol I have only posted videos of him chattering and doing minor whistles and that's when he uses his "inside" voice...lol..BUT don't get me wrong. He has his moments when he whistles at the top of his lungs-topping off Baby and 8 budgies..I'm just glad it only lasts a few seconds and then he goes back to his normal chattering. Everytime he does it I yell and say..NO..something else-that's just screaming! For some reason he listens, stops and picks another tune..lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't really tell Ollie No he is not screaming what he uses is his inside voice...lol he just talks loud there is no quiet about him :p well I shouldn't say that he is not always loud when he whistles his tunes its not loud its very pretty its only when he talks he has a loud booming voice :p

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hehe, Ollie is one noisy chatterbox. It reminds me of yesterday when I was on a trip to a French Exhibition in London. I phoned Mum to tell her that I was going to arrive a bit later than planned. But all I could hear was Willow in the background making that "let me out" noise lol. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts